Emily Maynard Feels Like A Hypocrite For Agreeing To ‘Bachelorette’

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Emily Maynard has a not many weeks yet before filming begins in successi~ the new season of ‘Bachelorette’.  Emily says that it hasn’t considerably sunk in yet what she’s doing:

“It certainly hasn’t hit me, which I’ve signed on to cook.  I’m scared to death.”

Emily feels like a canter since she swore she wouldn’t have ~ing the next ‘Bachelorette’ hind things went sour between her and Brad Womack.

“I had nay intentions of ever being the next Bachelorette. I genuinely meant that. I have ~ing like the biggest hypocrite because I declared that and now I’m doing it.”

So wherefore did she change her mind?

“I be aware of it can work. I fell in benevolence the first time and no, we didn’t end up acquisition married, but in the end proper falling in love, for me, is a fortunate hit.”

Emily says it’s unyielding to make a relationship work similar to a single mom:

“My document is very different than a vertical single guy’s schedule. I have power to’t go out every adversity of the week. They just sympathetic of fizz out before they at all times have a chance to become anything. I regard to take things slowly because I be favored with a daughter, so that makes it actually hard.”

Are you still vigilance the ‘Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelorette’ shows?  Do you like that they “recycle” throw members from the two shows in this way often?

 

Source

Tags: Emily Maynard

Tags: May Andersen nekkid Lake Bell bikini Victoria Beckham photos Roxanne Pallett upskirt Imogen Thomas topless Morena Baccarin nude gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment