National Enquirer: Angelina Jolie Wants Jennifer Aniston's New Man

Monday, September 26, 2011


National Enquirer: Angelina Jolie Wants Jennifer Aniston's New Man



The October 3rd, 2011 number printed of National Enquirer‘s thicket story is ‘Angelina Jolie wants Jennifer Aniston’s commencing man’.   Every magazine this week seems to exist jumping on the bandwagon and covering the Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston anecdote.  This is the third one I hold seen.  Of course this is completely because of Brad Pitt’s interview with Parade magazine where he ostensibly dissed Jennifer.  According to the storehouse’s sources Jennifer raged at Angelina in every explosive fight  “keep your hands right hand him’.  They claim Angelina invited Justin to dinner and offered him a movie role.



Also featured in this week’s warehouse they are claiming Kirstie Alley has bulemia for the reason that of her amazing 100 lb influence loss.  Kirstie has seen the record and she is really pissed.



She tweeted: Soo.. heard that the Enquirer is running with a story that Im bulemic…lol..JEEZ!!! “sources” JEEZ.. not at all hurled a meal in my life..JEEZ



Welcome to my dollhouse..whenever Im fat I weigh 400 lbs When Im bear Im Bulemic.. when a size 6 Im a volume 10… maybe Imma dude & dont discern it



Im REALLY commited and robust willed…If I was bulemic I be possible to assure U I would be a greatness zero… I smell a massy ole lawsuit.. do U??



This untruth will not run in UK.. precisely watch.. in UK the source fust be REAL and named….Enquirer, Im advent for u this time..get cheerful!!



Bulemmia, is a serious sitiation not to have existence taken lightly.. it can cause dissolution..this accusation is degrading 2 those who from tolerate it.



Important to me that you understand I lost ALL my weight in the healthiest in posse way..organic delicious foods, my Rescue Me & dancing…cycle



Just because someone loses weight the tabloids continually jump to the conclusion they are bulimic or anorexic., surmise it sells magazines!   They have been speculating all over Kate Middleton for weeks now and obtain decided to give it a rest and raise on Kirstie Alley.   These tabloids command say anything to sell magazines.  I am delighted she is suing!  Good on you Kirstie!!!!!!!



Tags: danica thrall nude holly peers nude nicole coco austin nude danica thrall naked holly peers naked nicole coco austin naked adrianne curry nude cheryl cole naked

0 comments:

Post a Comment